Lenin and the revolutionary party paul le blanc on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers for generations historians of the right left and center have all debated the best way to understand v i lenins role in shaping the bolshevik party in the years leading up to the russian revolution. Praise for lenin and the revolutionary party a work of unusual strength and coherence inspired not by academic neutrality but by the deep conviction that there is much to learn from the actual ideas and experiences of lenin and the revolutionary party he led. Introduction for the achievement of a socialist revolution a revolutionary party is needed because of the uneven levels of culture and consciousness in different groups of workers. Vladimir lenin founder of the russian communist party leader of the bolshevik revolution of 1917 and first head of the soviet state
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.